Spinning Group Exercise Freelance Instructor
Location: TFX Funan, TFX Millenia Walk, TFX Pacific Plaza
Group Exercise Instructor will be required to lead a group or individual fitness sessions, through a series of movements and exercises, safely and professionally, using music as the basis of rhythmic exercise in a fun and motivating manner.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and adaptability at the front of a class making each session fun and enjoyable while motivating participants
- Demonstrate the ability to move rhythmically to the beat of the music including the ability to incorporate optimal usage of cueing, tempo, choreography, and safe transitional movements from one pattern to another
- Organizational skills in creating combinations to be taught within the parameters of the format
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles
- A highly sufficient degree of energy, and have the endurance to complete each fitness class
- Rhythmic Spinning Experience is a PLUS!
- Specific program certifications such as Radical Fitness, LESMILLS, TRX, Animal Flow, etc is a PLUS!
- Must possess ACE, FISAF or other approved certification for Freestyle programs
- Instructor is required to lead a group of participants through a series of movements and exercises using music as the basis of rhythmic exercise
- • Organize/create fun and enjoyable class content based on class schedule